top of page

A mistake on your taxes can be undone!

You might realize that you made a mistake after filing your taxes. If this is the case, don’t worry!

You can request a change to your income tax and benefit return. This is known as a reassessment or an adjustment request.

Some of the most common reasons to request a change include:

  • forgetting to report income you earned during the year

  • not claiming a deduction because you couldn’t find your receipts

  • forgetting to claim a tax credit you were entitled to

  • claiming a tax credit you thought you were entitled to but later found out you weren’t

Visit👉 (Source from CRA)

Recent Posts

See All

Filing your returns of 2023 - what's new?

•Electronic remittances or payments above $10,000 As of January 1, 2024, remittances or payments to the Receiver General of Canada should be made as an electronic payment if the amount is more than $1

Additional Payment of the interim Canada Dental Benefit

The interim Canada Dental Benefit can provide an additional payment for some children who have dental costs more than $650 in one of the benefit periods. Check if you can get an additional payment for


bottom of page